A progressive Christian community living in love.
Cary’s Good Shepherd United Church of Christ is a vibrant family of faith that is dedicated to being a welcoming and embracing home for families and individuals. We strive to the reflect the teachings of Jesus Christ in our relationships, spiritual journey and service to others.
Wondering where you should worship this Christmas season?
Please be our guest during the Advent season here at Cary’s Good Shepherd United Church of Christ! We have plenty of special Christmas Worship Services and activities for you to enjoy and be a part of. Please learn more about our Christmas events and plan to join us.
- Sunday December 3 – Sunday Worship, 10:30am – A Story of Hope and Hanging of the Greens in the church sanctuary.
- Monday December 4- Reflective Advent Service, 7:00pm – Joint worship and prayer time with Cary First Christian Church and Covenant Christian Church.
- Saturday December 9 – Cary Christmas Parade, 2:00pm – Celebrate the season with a church whose parade float is a boat! Kids encouraged!
- Sunday December 10 – Sunday Worship, 10:30am – A Story of Peace and our annual Children’s Pageant.
- Sunday December 10 – Christmas Caroling, 4:00pm – Spreading the joy of Christmas throughout the community. Pot luck dinner to follow.
- Sunday December 17 – Sunday Worship, 10:30am – A Story of Joy and our choir’s annual Christmas Cantata.
- Sunday December 24 – Sunday Worship, 10:30am – A Story of Love
- Sunday December 24 – Intergenerational Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, 7:00pm – Welcome the arrival of the baby Jesus through scripture and traditional Christmas songs.